If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Current Favorites
1. Song – Gold on the Ceiling – The Black Keys
2. Drink – Coffee homemade Starbucks Espresso Roast and Caribou Coffee Mocha Java
3. Physical feature of the opposite sex (or the sex that you find attractive) – My partners strong back
4. TV Show(s) – Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice and The Big Bang Theory
5. Actor/Actress – Benjamin Bratt.
6. Book – Devotion – Dani Shapiro
7. Form of communication – Text message
8. Exercise – Body Step classes, although my lower back is buggered up. Back up, elliptical and bike machine.
9. Food – BBQ stir-fried Brussels sprouts, red pepper, asparagus, red onion marinated in an olive oil, balsamic vinegar and hot garlic and chili sauce.
10. Quote – “…Take the word, “colonization,” which is actually away of seeing and explaining what has happened to us. We cannot allow that word to be the story of our lives, because it is a narrative that in its use privileges the colonizers’ power and inherently limits our freedom, logically and mentally imposing a perpetual colonized victim way of life and view on the world” (Alfred, 2005, p.25).
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday Friends