Wednesday, July 20, 2011

230

Yeah! Soon to be in the 20's.
I kinda find it a bit humorous stating that.
Oh how I would like to be in the 120's but I do not think that is feasible to my body type. All I can say I am looking forward to being in the 100's hopefully by November. Then I can proudly state that I have lost 100 lbs via decolonizing my diet and exercise. The past few weeks I been taking my workouts outside! I can run/jog for 4 min on the treadmill then back to a brisk walk and back to a run/jog. I am still self-conscious running/jogging outside and I am in a desperate need to acquire a new sports bra (I been surviving on wearing two bras) and new workout pants/shorts as I am swimming in them. As for attending hot yoga classes - I have not checked that off my list. Soon maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment