I went for a walk in my neighbourhood this morning.
Here is my playlist:
1 )Keep it hid – Dan Aurbach
2) Rebel Yell – Billy Idol
3) Sexy and I know It – LMAFO
4) The Edge of Glory – Lady Gaga
5) The Wicked Messenger – The Black Keys
6) Miss World – Hole
7) Under the Lighthouse – Big Wreak
8) I fought the Law – The Clash
9) Highway 61 Revisited – Karen O and the Million Dollar Bashers
10) Man In the Long Black Coat – Mark Lanegan
11) Bull In the Heather – Sonic Youth
12) Screaming Skull – Sonic Youth
13) Like Suicide – Soundgarden
What I saw on my walk... I wonder what the meaning of this street name?
What I saw on my walk...
Dirty Seine River that flows through my neighbourhood..
Some kids expressing their teenage angst...
Seine River - North Fermor Avenue
Someones garden. I wonder if the car pollution on Fermor harms the crops for consumption?
Walkway to Egerton Rd.
It was a lovely walk with an awesome playlist!