Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I went for a walk this morning...


I went for a walk in my neighbourhood this morning.

Here is my playlist:

1 )Keep it hid – Dan Aurbach
2) Rebel Yell – Billy Idol
3) Sexy and I know It – LMAFO
4) The Edge of Glory – Lady Gaga
5) The Wicked Messenger – The Black Keys
6) Miss World – Hole
7) Under the Lighthouse – Big Wreak
8) I fought the Law – The Clash
9) Highway 61 Revisited – Karen O and the Million Dollar Bashers
10) Man In the Long Black Coat – Mark Lanegan
11) Bull In the Heather – Sonic Youth
12) Screaming Skull – Sonic Youth
13) Like Suicide – Soundgarden

What I saw on my walk... I wonder what the meaning of this street name?
 

What I saw on my walk...


 Dirty Seine River that flows through my neighbourhood..


Some kids expressing their teenage angst...


Seine River - North Fermor Avenue


Someones garden. I wonder if the car pollution on Fermor harms the crops for consumption?

Walkway to Egerton Rd.

 
 

  It was a lovely walk with an awesome playlist!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment